Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Great Day

Today was a great day. It was a day of no make-up, no place to be, and lots of time with my kids. I was the kind of mom today that I wish I could be everyday. We played with moonsand, which is totally out of my comfort zone. Cole ate some, Jack made a mess of it on the floor, and you know what...I DIDN'T have a meltdown. I survived the mess, and my kids enjoyed themselves. We didn't watch much tv which I think helped both the boys and myself. And best of all, we took a long walk and no one was run over! Cole did however get tired, so I had to carry him and his tricycle the last 1/4 mile home. I even got my house clean-amazing! I feel like "Supermom" today!

I was feeling so good about how I handled myself today, and then I walked into the laundry room and found this-





Okay, so maybe I'm not "Supermom." That could've really been dangerous. I can just imagine Jack telling Colie to get in, and then him turning it on. We had to have a good, long talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment