Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Benjamin Lynn

This post is long overdue, but nevertheless, meet Benji...




Isn't he the most precious thing?  My delivery started out a little unexpected.  I picked the boys up from school and headed to the car wash, where my water broke.  Ironic, huh?  I thought maybe I had left a window down accidentally before driving through the wash.  That, or I wet my pants, but no...water broke...almost three weeks early.  The contractions were brutal, but everything was worth it when I saw this sweetheart.  I'm in love.


6 pounds, 13 ounces, 21 inches of pure love.


I think Jon is pretty crazy about him, too.


The new family...


Three boys...Three, wild, loud, dirty, smelly, mischievous, rambunctious, funny, delightful, wonderful boys.  Frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails....

No comments:

Post a Comment