Saturday, October 22, 2011

We're Expecting!


16 weeks

15 weeks

8 weeks

10 weeks


God has blessed us with another little life that will be here around the first of April! We are so excited and the excitement is growing since we are in the 'safety zone'. I'm now 17 weeks along and I'm feeling movement which is fun and reassuring to me that this pregnancy is healthy and progressing like it should be. I hesitated to announce anything for awhile due to us losing the last one. I didn't feel confident even though I've had two healthy babies in the past. One miscarriage really makes you gun shy and it's easy to let worry take you over. I've had to really commit myself to prayer and trusting that God is in control. This has been really difficult for me even though I know that there's nothing that I can do to keep this baby alive and healthy on my own. But as the movement happens more frequently and my belly grows bigger, I'm doubting less and trusting more and thanking God every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment