Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

So, today I did something I've been putting off for a really long time...I vacuumed under all my couch cushions. I was appalled at all the stuff that was in there...embarrassed, actually. Most of my friends know me as a very perfectionistic cleaner, but this would make some of my friends' eyes bug out. Let's just say my kids haven't eaten jelly beans since LAST Easter...LAST, not THIS Easter.

Anyway, here's some of the loot, minus the two year old jelly beans, thousands of crumbs of something, a lollipop stick, cereal, hair, old popcorn, 2 Cheez-Its, and something sticky.



We did hit the jackpot though when we found the lost DVD remote, and Jack's Iron Man action figure that he lost sometime last year.

The old Iron Man and the new Iron Man.


Cole enjoyed his day while lying in his tent made with couch cushions and blankets. He was a real peach today...and by peach, I mean turd.





Who knew cleaning out the couch could be this fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment