Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Photos

We scheduled to have some new pictures taken recently. My father-in-law has been asking for a year to have all his kids together for a new family picture since Cole has been born-I know, I know...it's sad. He's almost two. But, finally we got around to it and they turned out great! Our photographer is a friend from church. She runs her own business on the side of being a mommy. She is so awesome and does a great job. Why is that a fight always starts when you're trying to take pictures? It gets really hard to fake a smile after the 15Th time of yelling at my kids and bribing them with candy and threatening spankings. But luckily, she is a professional and she can catch that one second that everyone is looking at the camera, and Cole is still and smiling. She's a miracle worker! Meanwhile, after the pictures are over, I'm sweating and exhausted! Janelle, I don't know how you do it, girl! Thanks for capturing memories. I'll treasure these pictures of my family forever.




Everyone all together-our family, my brother-in-law, sis-in-law, and nephew. My father-in-law will be so happy.




Me and my sweetie. He gets better looking with age-isn't he cute?!


My kiddos.



The stinker.


The lover.


Precious little boys. I love this.


My nephew Jett-I think this is my favorite picture of him...EVER.


Mitch, Amber, and Jett


I have a great family-I'm truly blessed. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment